- President: Rob Richardson, GeoEngineers
- Vice President: Julia Pierko, Wood Rodgers
- Secretary/Treasurer: Kathy Peter
- CH2M Hill
- Ecosystem Sciences
- GeoEngineers, Inc.
- HDR Engineering
- MWH Americas
- SPF Water Engineering, LLC
First Annual Dinner Meeting
April 23, 2009
Speaker: Jerry Sehlke, President, American Water Resources Association
Sponsor: Idaho Water Resources Research Institute
Social BBQ hosted by GeoEngineers.
June 11, 2009
Dinner Meeting, Water Markets and Valuation
October 26, 2009Speaker:
Clay Landry, Managing Director, WestWater Research Attendees: 39
Boise State University organizes Student Chapter November 17, 2009.
Student Speed Networking
December 2, 2009
Boise State University students met for an hour with Section members and invited colleagues to discuss their professional careers and their day-to-day activities.
Student Chapter Snotel site visit and Ski Trip to Bogus Basin.
February 10, 2010.
Dinner Meeting Federal Water Management
February 22, 2010
- Jerrold D. Gregg, Area Manager, Snake River Area Office
- Ellen Berggren, Project Manager, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
ID AWRA Annual Meeting Dinner Considerations for the Future of Water Management in the Treasure Valley
April 22, 2010
Dr. David R. Tuthill, Jr., PhD., P.E.
Co-Sponsor 7th Annual Boise River Conference with Idaho Environmental Forum,
August 11, 2010
CuMo Mine, Thinking Ahead to Buildout
Project Moderator: Murray Feldman, Holland and Hart
- Virginia Gillerman, Idaho Geological Survey
- John Moeller, Forsgren Associates
- Barbara Levesque, USFS Idaho City District Ranger
- John Robison, Idaho Conservation League
- Jamie Anderson, Boise County Commissioner
- Moderator: Christopher Meyer, Givens and Pursley
- Christian Petrich, SPF Water Engineering, LLC
- Peter Anderson, Trout Unlimited
- Norm Semanko, Idaho Water Users Association
- Tom Barry, City of Meridian
- David Tuthill, Idaho Water Engineering
Presentation: Idaho Power Water Management and Water Quality Projects
September 22, 2010
Jon Bowling, PE, Engineering Leader, Water Management
Ralph Meyer, Idaho Power, Water Quality Supervisor, Environmental Affairs