- President: Mike Homza, GeoEngineers
- Past-President: Perrin Robinson, CH2M Hill
- President-Elect: Corrie Hugaboom, HDR Engineering
- Vice-President and Program Committee Chair :Derek Risso, Ecosystem Sciences
- Secretary/Treasurer: Kathy Peter, Community Volunteer
- BSU Student Chapter President: Daniel Stanaway
- CH2M Hill
- Ecosystem Sciences
- GeoEngineers, Inc.
- Givens Pursley, LLP
- HDR Engineering
- MWH Americas
- SPF Water Engineering, LLC
- WestWater Research, LLC
Presentation: Groundwater Development in a Contingency Environment; Afghanistan
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Craig S. Horne, Principal Hydrogeologist, GeoEngineers, Inc.
Presentation::Wood River Valley Aquifer System, South-Central Idaho
December 6, 2012
Jim Bartolino, USGS Idaho Water Science Center Ground-Water Specialist
Presentation:: Boise River Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service (AHPS)and Inundation Mapping.
September 6, 2012
- Brandon Hobbs, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jay Breidenbach, National Weather Service
Annual Dinner Meeting: Wetland Mitigation and Water Quality Protection – A conversation on their shared future.
April 11, 2012
- Wayne S. Wright, PWS, GeoEngineers
- Gary Howard, The Wetlands Group
- Bruce Mills, Ada County Highway District
- Chris Murphy, Idaho Department of Fish and Game
Presentation: Levees and Habitat Restoration: Are They Compatible?
February 22, 2012
Speaker: Michael K. Homza, PE Associate, Water Resources Engineer, GeoEngineers, Inc.