- Past-President: Ellen Berggren, US Army Corps of Engineers
- President: Steven R. Hannula, MWH Global
- President-Elect: Vacant Vice-President and Program Committee Chair: Ryan Carnie, GeoEngineers, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Kathy Peter, Community Volunteer
- CH2M Hill
- Ecosystem Sciences
- GeoEngineers, Inc.
- Haley & Aldrich
- HDR Engineering
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- MWH Americas
- SPF Water Engineering
- West Water LLC
Presentation: "The First Producing Petroleum Field In Idaho’s History—What We Know, What We Want To Know, And What We May Never Know"
November 16, 2016
Speaker: Dr. Renee L. Breedlovestrout, Idaho Geological Survey
Presentation: "Treasure Valley Engineers Without Borders: Clean Water for Villa America"
May 27, 2016
Kiersten Lee, MWH Global
Patrick Naylor, Naylor Engineering & Science, PLLC
Presentation: "Snake River Stewardship Program"
April 21, 2016
Christy Meyer, The Freshwater Trust
Stacey Baczkowski, Idaho Power
Annual Luncheon Meeting "Esther Simplot Park - Innovative stormwater and flood protection"
April 14, 2016
Speaker: John Tensen, City Engineer, City of Boise
Site Visit: Andrew Pharis, McMillen Jacobs Engineering
Presentation: "Water-quality trends for selected sites at and near the Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho"
Monday, February 29, 2016
Speaker: Roy Bartholomay, USGS Idaho National Laboratory Project Office Chief
Dinner Meeting: Mining In 21st Century: Idaho
Thursday, February 18, 2016
- Moderator: Dr. Virginia Gillerman, Associate Research Scientist, Idaho Geological Survey
- Jeffrey Root, Land Manager, Midas Gold
- Phil Bandy, Senior Scientist, Forsgren Associates Inc.
- Rob Hanson, Mine Waste Program Manager, Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- Jim Egnew, Geologist, Payette National Forest, USFS
Presentation: "Current Floodplain Mapping Activities."
Thursday, December 10, 2016
Speaker: Ryan McDaniel CFM, PMP; Risk MAP Program Manager; Idaho Bureau of Homeland Security