- President: Perrin Robinson, CH2M Hill
- Vice President: Mike Homza, GeoEngineers
- Past President: Rob Richardson, Bureau of Reclamation
- Treasurer: Julia Pierko, Bureau of Reclamation
- Secretary: Kathy Peter
- CH2M Hill
- Ecosystem Sciences
- GeoEngineers, Inc.
- Givens Pursley, LLP
- HDR Engineering
- MWH Americas
- SPF Water Engineering, LLC
ID AWRA Annual Dinner Meeting Water Markets in Idaho – what may the future bring? A conversation on the legal and economic future of water markets.
April 21, 2011
o Clay Landry, Managing Director and Principal, WestWater Research
o Jeffrey C. Fereday, Attorney, Givens Pursley LLP
o Dr. Richard L. Gardner, Bootstrap Solutions
ID AWRA co-sponsored "From Vision to Reality: Enhancing the Lower Boise River, A Workshop for Stakeholders and Practioners"
October 18, 2011
IDAWRA Officers and members moderated sessions or were members of panels.
As part of the lecture series preceding the Workshop, IDAWRA hosted the presentation "Boise River Enhancement - Integrated Watershed Planning: From Planning to Project"
October 5, 2011
- Derek Risso, Foundation Manager, Ecosystem Sciences
- Jeff Fealko, River Engineer, GeoEngineers, Inc.
Dinner Meeting: Regional Restoration, Management, and Planning from a Multi-agency Perspective.
November 30, 2011
- Sean Finn (Science Coordinator, Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative)
- Mike Pellant (Ecologist, Bureau of Land Management, Nevada State Office stationed at the Idaho State Office in Boise)
- Rob Richardson (Geomorphologist, Bureau of Reclamation, Pacific Northwest Region)
- Lesa Stark (Program Manager ESA and Planning, Snake River Area Office, Bureau of Reclamation)
Presentation: Hydrophilanthropy: Innovative approaches to provide sustainable potable water for Guayaquil, Ecuador and
Contributions of a non-profit Foundation within a for-profit business
- Molly Wood, Surface-Water Specialist, USGS Idaho Water Science Center
- Derek Risso, Principal Scientist for Ecosystem Science's non-profit Foundation, Ecosystem Sciences
February 17, 2011
Speaker: Steve Lipscomb, Director, USGS Idaho Water Science Center
BSU-AWRA Student Chapter events
- Volunteered with the Boise Watershed Watch Program 4/17/2010
- Hosted a professional brown bag lunch networking session at Boise State University 4/27/2010
- Toured Payette River Watershed with Payette Watermaster Ron Shurtleff to discuss water allocation, rights and management 9/24/2010
- Organized and Hosted the River Network’s Water and Energy Nexus Lecture at Boise State University 11/1/2010
- Organized a Water Resources Session at the 1st Graduate Student Research Symposium
March 18th, 2011
With 20 oral presentations and over 25 posters, this symposium showcased graduate student research in life and earth sciences from universities across Idaho. (Abstracts)
- Organized and participated in a networking session with URS for students to discuss careers in the private sector 4/5/2011
- Volunteered to host a water sampling site at the Boise Watershed Watch 4/16/2011
- Toured Meridian’s Reclaimed Water Program 4/29/2011